Brigstock Horse Trials secures new sponsorship deals
The Brigstock International Horse Trials has secured sponsorship for two of its competition classes.
Horse and Hound reported that the event's CIC* and CIC** categories, which will be contested between May 20th and 22nd, will be supported by Scotts of Thrapston and Dodson & Horrell.
Scotts of Thrapston is a local firm specialising in stabling, while Dodson & Horrell produce feed.
Event organiser David Laing commented: "We are delighted that both Scotts and Dodson and Horrell have joined the event. It means, among other things, we can host an exclusive 'rider and owner area', where competitors can relax, have refreshments and watch the action from their own marquee."
As well as hosting dressage, show jumping and cross-country competitions, the show includes trade stands and other entertainment for visitors.
Meanwhile, last week it was announced that Martin Clunes will be the next president of the British Horse Society, taking over when the current figurehead Desi Dillingham's tenure ends on June 1st.
February 28th 2011
- Police horse collapses during crowd control at football match
- Equine insurance: Abandonments 'on the rise'
- Horse insurance policyholders 'to be affected by forestry sale'
- Horse insurance: Man avoids jail for animal sex act
- Equine insurance: Dog owner charged after police horse attack
- Horse insurance policyholders warned of marsh danger
- National campaign urged in wake of horse rider death
- Horse insurance: Drivers questioned after rider death
- Equine insurance: Airport introduces inspection post
- Horse trailer insurance: Police appeal for unused transport
- Horse insurance policyholders told of re-homing efforts
- Equine insurance: Farriery classes expanded at Suffolk Show
- Pony insurance: Society develops online store
- Staffordshire dressage star selected for Olympic training squad
- Horse insurance: Ethical Equine Extravaganza launches this summer
- Equine insurance: Haylage workshop to teach technique
- Police ask horse insurance policyholders to loan animals
- Horse show organiser fined for death at event
- Horse insurance: Tony McCoy faces Grand National dilemma
- Pony insurance: RDA animal Topsy retires
- Equine insurance: Horse charity calls for donations
- Horse insurance: New Somerset riding centre planned
- Equine insurance: Escaped horse killed in collision
- Horse insurance: Animal rescued from pool
- Stable hand given £10,000 after horse accident
- Equine insurance policyholders warned after dog attack
- Stray horses 'cause havoc' in Dudley streets
- Horse insurance policyholders warned over fraudulent 'borrowing'
- Horse insurance: Kauto Star suffering infection
- Horse insurance policyholders warned of animals in road
- Horse insurance policyholders warned about animal obesity rates
- Horse insurance: Breeders honoured at award ceremony
- Horse insurance: Increasing costs leading to more abandonments
- Horse insurance policyholders warned over rug thefts
- Wild horse increase 'may be related to traveller community'
- Horse insurance: Traffic disrupted by escaped animals
- Equine insurance: Identification collars to be introduced in South Wales
- Horse insurance holders told of increase in abandoned animals
- Equine insurance: Fundraising horse trek aims to collect £1m
- Horse Insurance: Rider air lifted to hospital in Essex
- Horse insurance: Animal dies, two people hurt in crash
- Horse insurance: Rider hospitalised after dog attack
- Equine insurance: Crash injures women and horses
- Horse insurance policyholders offered discounted micro-chipping
- Stray horses 'disappear without a trace'
- Horse insurance: 'Frozen' animal recovers
- Equine insurance: Owner appeals for information on horse attacks
- Equine insurance: Teenager admits stealing horse
- Horse insurance: Case of animal with strangles reported
- Equine insurance customers told of horse-crush victim's recovery
- Horse insurance: Rider dies in New Year's Day hunt
- Royal wedding: No horse drawn carriage for Kate Middleton
- Glee star: Horse-drawn carriages 'should be boycotted in New York'
- Sanctuary calls on horse insurance holders to re-home animals
- Horse insurance holders call for special crossing in Leigh
- Equine insurance: Stray horses close Welsh coastal road